- Insulation & Fire Retardant to wall, ceiling, roofing.
- Conceals surface imperfection, joint surface irregularities and roughness.
- Gives the effect of sand plaster concrete surface on ceilings and walls of plywood and other boards.
- Redecorate and rebuild old houses' ceilings and wall surface which cannot be easily remedied by conventional paint.
- To increase the Paint Volume this reduce cost tremendously.
SUGGESTED MIXING PROCEDURE:
- Add (1) quart of waterbase glue to (1) gallon of Latex Paint. Mix thoroughly then and (1) gallon of Spraytex 2000 or more for thicker texture.
- (a) For Spraytex finish on ceiling and wall, use open cup spray gun.
- (b) For Texture finish, plaster apply to surface, allow it to dry a bit, then use rubber roller or stiff brush or comb-like device for desired texture design before paint dries completely.
Copyright @ 2018 - United Perlite Corporation. All Rights Reserved. No Reproduction or Republication Allowed Without Written Permission. Neither United Perlite Corporation nor Any Affiliate or Subsidiary Thereof Will Be Responsible for Third Party Material.