- In 1985, United Perlite Corporation took over the operations of Trinity Lodge, the first perlite manufacturing plant in the Philippines.
- UBS Marketing, the sister company of United Perlite Corporation, acquired approximately 6,000 hectares of mining concession rights in the Bicol region, consisting of the biggest known high-grade perlite ore deposit in the Philippines. Other deposits in the area consist of kaolin clay which is required by the ceramic industry.
- United Perlite Corporation, introduced Philippine-made perlite filter aid in the market. This product was comparable with imported brands at 30% lesser cost.
- Since 1995, United Perlite Corporation has established itself as a supplier in the insulation and cladding needs of factories, geothermal plants, and oil refineries.
- Because of the high quality of its products, United Perlite Corporation has been exporting to various countries such as Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan, India, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Korea, to name a few. The demand of which continues to grow steadily through the years.
- United Perlite Corporation is continuously searching for new technologies to further improve the quality of its perlite filter aid, insulation, and construction grade, horticulture grade, patching compound, paint filler, and pre-molded products for boilers, geothermal power plants, and oil refineries.
Copyright @ 2017 - United Perlite Corporation. All Rights Reserved. No Reproduction or Republication Allowed Without Written Permission. Neither United Perlite Corporation nor Any Affiliate or Subsidiary Thereof Will Be Responsible for Third Party Material.